Mooer Mod Factory MKII
Mooer Mod Factory MKII contains 11 algorithms straight out of Mooer’s award-winning Mod Factory Pro. All the usual suspects are there such as Chorus, Flange, Trem and Phase, but it also sports a cool new low-bit effect and ring modulator that have proven very popular with the Pro version.
Following feedback from users, the MKII’s signal to noise ratio has been greatly improved over the original and your guitar tone will remain full and present when you turn the pedal on.
To enhance the experience even further, real-time tap tempo and acceleration functions have been added and can be accessed via the soft touch, momentary footswitch.
Mod Factory MKII also has an option for Series / Parallel mode. The switch toggles between serial and parallel internal signal chain routing. This effectively provides 2 very different sounds from each modulation type.
- 11 Classic Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Phaser, Vibrato, Rotary, Liquid, Auto Wah, Stutter, Ring Modulator, Low Bit
- 32bit high performance DSP chip
- Series/Parallel Routing Control
- Controls: Mode, CTRL 1, CTRL 2, Depth, Series/Parallel Routing, Tap Tempo, Acceleration
- Switch: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell
- Inputs: 1x 1/4” Instrument in (470k Ohm)
- Outputs: 1x 1/4” Instrument out (100 Ohm)
- Power Supply: External 9V (Not included)
- Current Draw: 160mA
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm
- Weight: 146g
Kirjaudu sisään ja arvostele tuote.